Volunteers with specific experience
As well as general volunteers, we are are often on the lookout for specific skills to help us with a particular task or project. At present we are on the lookout for the following;
- Someone to help us with branding the MyLinlithgow.com community portal website
- A person with experience of project managing the delivery of community facilities
- Anyone with fundraising experience
- Volunteers who are keen to get involved with administering websites
- Speakers who have something interesting to share at either a Community Cake event or a Learning Exchange event
- Someone with law experience either to join our Board or act in an advisory capacity
- People with finance experience to bolster our team
- Anyone with an interest in community energy schemes
If you think you might fit into one of the above categories, please don’t hesitate to contact us to talk through what we’re needing help with.
We are also currently on the lookout for new members for our Board of Directors. If you would like to get involved in such an exciting time for the Trust, please get in touch.