25 hours per week, £8.75 per hour
We are looking for a marketing administration assistant to promote the work of our charity and particularly of opportunities to get involved in Linlithgow life. This role will play a key part in the development of an online portal (website) which will cover some key areas – a community directory of all the local groups, what’s on section covering events and activities and local volunteering opportunities. This position will gather content, update and administer content provided by local groups to ensure that the portal remains current and up to date.
The role is varied by includes:
- Liaising with local community groups and charities (by e-mail, on the phone and in person) to gather content for the website
- Updating and posting this content on the website working in a Content Management System (WordPress)
- With support creating flyers/posters, newsletters and social media content to promote the website
- Commit and adhere to LCDT’s values and principles of working together and being a team player
- Adhere to our standards, policies and procedures and at all times.
- Any other reasonable duties within the scope of the role.
This post is funded by Community Jobs Scotland. For more information about the role please click here.
Eligibility – This vacancy is ONLY OPEN to vulnerable unemployed 16 to 29 year olds, including carers, early service leavers (armed forces), care experienced, disabled, young people with convictions and young people on an Activity Agreement who are not on the Work Programme, Work Choice, Specialist Employment Support, Work First Scotland, Work Able Scotland or Fair Start Scotland.
Anyone interested in this vacancy should contact their local Jobcentre Plus or Skills Development Scotland advisor directly.