approved by you – our members.
- Full Membership – open to anyone resident within the community (as defined by the map below) over the age of 16. One vote per member. Residents under the age of 16 can join as junior members.
- Associate Membership – open to local organisations or other people who do not meet the above criteria. No voting rights for associate members.
Why Linlithgow Community Development Trust needs you!
There are numerous reasons for becoming a member of the LCDT:
- If you join the Trust, you are directly influencing our ability to make funding applications to organisations such as Sport Scotland and the Lottery. The more members we have,
the better we are seen to represent our community and the easier it is to make strong business cases backed up by your signature.
- You are entitled to influence the direction our Trust takes at our Annual General Meeting by placing your vote on issues that matter to you(Full Members only).
- You have the right to stand to become one of our Member Directors. If this is something you are interested in, please let us know.
- You will receive our regular newsletter keeping you up to date on the Trust’s activities by email (if specified on your application form) or post.
Community Trusts such as ours need to have defined boundaries within which the trust can act. The Linlithgow ward includes Linlithgow, Linlithgow Bridge, Bridgend, Philpstoun, Threemiletown, rural Beecraigs and Acredales, rural Kettilstoun Mains to Wester Woodside and rural Newton. You can check if your home is within our boundary
here. Full Members must live within this area. If you live outwith this area, you can still apply to be an Associate Member. You can join the trust here.