LCDT currently has over 450 full members.
Members of LCDT;
- Consist of the subscribers to the Memorandum of Association
- Support the objects and activities of the trust
- Have the right to attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of LCDT
- Have the power to elect people to serve as directors and take decisions in relation to changes to the Articles of Association
- Are aged over 16 years of age (for full members)
- Are aged between 12 and 15 years of age (for junior members)
- Are not employees of the Trust
Members of LCDT are updated with regular newsletters, are invited to get involved as volunteers, or put themselves forward as Directors.
If you would like to become a member, all you need to do is complete a quick form which can be found here.
If you would like to discuss what membership means further, please contact us.