LCDT currently has over 450 members. Members of LCDT:
- Live within the Linlithgow Ward area
- Support the objectives and activities of the trust
- Have the right to attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of LCDT
- Have the power to elect people to serve as Charity Trustees
- Have the right to vote in decisions in relation to LCDT
- Are aged 16 years or over (for Ordinary Members)
- Are aged between 12 and 15 years of age (for Junior Members)
- Are not employees of the Trust
Membership is available to residents within the Linlithgow Ward.
The ward includes Linlithgow, Linlithgow Bridge, Chamfluerie, Kingscavil, Bridgend, Philpstoun and Threemiletown, rural Beecraigs and Acredales, rural Kettleston Mains to Wester Woodside and rural Newton. Not sure? You can check out a map of the Linlithgow Ward here to see if your home is inside the Ward’s boundary.
Additionally, Associate Membership is available for individuals who do not live in the community, and to organisations (wherever they are based), that supports the objectives and activities of the Trust. However, for LCDT supporters who are non-residents, you can still register here to subscribe to our Newsletter and keep up to date with LCDT activities and goings-on. If you would like to become a member or discuss what membership means, please email
Members of LCDT are updated with regular newsletters, are invited to get involved as volunteers, or put themselves forward as Trustees.
Register for Membership
Please fill in our form below to Register for Membership: