We are always on the lookout for volunteers to get involved with the Trusts exciting projects. You don’t need any specific experience and all volunteer roles are well supported by our team of Directors. If you would like to talk through how you might be able to help please contact us.
As well as general volunteers, we are are often on the lookout for specific skills to help us with a particular task or project. At present we are on the lookout for the following;
- A person with experience of project managing the delivery of community facilities
- Anyone with fundraising experience
- Volunteers who are keen to get involved with administering websites
- Speakers who have something interesting to share at either a Community Cake event or a Learning Exchange event
- Someone with law experience either to join our Board or act in an advisory capacity
- People with finance experience to bolster our team
- Anyone with an interest in community energy schemes
If you think you might fit into one of the above categories, please don’t hesitate to contact us to talk through what we’re needing help with.